Spring is in the air! While it may feel much different than past springs, the weather is still warming up, flowers are blooming, and everything feels a little brighter with a delicious rosé in your glass. We've selected 9 of our favorite rosés to welcome spring - it's a great time to stock up and try something new!
1. Albet i Noya ‘Curiosa’ Rosat (Pinot Noir/Syrah) - Penedès DO - 2018
This rosé is a brilliant pale pink color, with intense aromas of red fruit, spices and balsamic. In the mouth there are notes of strawberries, blackberries and gooseberry sweets. Made with organic grapes. Vegan.
2. Biokult Rosé Secco Pinot Noir - Neusiedlersee - 2019
Bright aromas of strawberry preserves and buttercream with a crisp, effervescent, tangy medium-to-full body and a mouthwatering lemon curd and Creme Anglaise accented finish. A deliciously appetizing sparkling wine. Certified Biodynamic. Made with certified organic grapes.
3. Biokult Zweigelt Rosé - Burgenland - 2019
Mild aromas of berries and pepper with a soft, dry-yet-fruity medium body and a tangy cranberry, mineral, and lemon rind finish. A racy rosé with a laser-like acidity for the table. Certified Biodynamic. Made with certified organic grapes.
4. Cantina Pizzolato ‘Paloma’ Rosé Secco Spumante - Italy - NV - 93 points & Gold - 2018 Experience Rosé Competition
Light pink color with bright reflections. Fresh and aromatic in the mouth with sweet notes in balance with a good acidity. Harmonious, fruity with hints of cherry and delicate floral notes. Made with certified organic grapes. Vegan.
5. Eco Terreno Rosé (Cabernet Sauvignon/Cabernet Franc/ Malbec/Petit Verdot) - Alexander Valley AVA - 2019 - NEW ITEM
In the glass the wine is a delicate ballet pink color with hints of fuchsia. The nose is extremely aromatic and has a pleasing mélange of strawberry cream, guava and red currant. This is a dry and pleasantly fruity rosé with bright high acidity and a surprisingly full and silky texture. Flavors of fresh strawberries in cream, dragon fruit and tart Santa Rosa plums are followed by hints of watermelon candy. Made with Biodynamically grown grapes.
6. Inkarri Estate Rosé (Syrah/Malbec/Tannat) - Lujan de Cuyo, Mendoza - 2019
A blend of Syrah, Malbec, and Tannat, this rosé is crisp and vibrant, with floral and red fruit notes. Perfectly light and refreshing on its own, or enjoy with seafood, sushi, and salads. Made with certified organic grapes. Vegan.
7. Maison Raymond Les Hauts de Lagarde Rosé (Merlot/Cabernet Sauvignon/Cabernet Franc/Malbec) - Bordeaux AOC - 2019
A lovely pale pink color. Intense aromas of fruits, flowers and spices gives this wine its unique character. Well balanced and structured with a nice freshness and a long finish. Made with certified organic grapes. Vegan.
8. Paris Valley Road Rosé (Syrah/Grenache/Mourvèdre) - California - 2019
Tropical & cherry notes on the nose. Crisp on the palate with a refreshing acidity that balances the bring, juicy cherry & ripe flavors on the lasting finish.
9. Tarantas Cava Rosé Brut (Grenache) - Cava DO - NV - NEW ITEM
Bright, fine bubbles, persistent and elegant. Intense fragrance, displays aromas of ripe red fruit on a background of pastry and mocha with subtle citrus notes. Creamy, broad and persistent texture in the mouth. Balanced acidity, with subtle notes of rye bread and long finish. Made with certified organic grapes.